Career Guidance in Education
Career guidance is way to decide the goals of your career by choosing the correct education field. Our site help us like a counselor for you to decide your better career option. Our motto is to provide basic knowledge of all courses so you can choose right way of your future.
Various types education fields
- Engineering & Technology (B.E/B.Tech, Diploma Engg.)
- Doctor (Medical)
- Finance & Management (CA, CS,B.Com,BBA,BBM,HM)
- Information Technology (BCA/Networking)
- Abroad Study for Under Graduation
- Interesting Field of Education
Career after Graduation
- Civil Service
- Various Competition Exam
- Banking Exam
- Abroad Study after Graduation
- Law and Managment
Further Study Options after Graduation
- Marketing, Sales and Business Development – In the field of high competition, the demand for business development professionals is increasing day by day. In every company, irrespective of its size and strength, requires marketing and sales professionals. Business Development Roles in every company are one the most sought after profiles in top B-Schools.
Advertising and Communication:
- Smaller companies who can’t afford MBAs hire fresh graduates and train them for their specific roles. You must have excellent communication and analytical skills to excel in this field.
- MBA/ PGDM are no more a lucrative career option if you have done it from a below average college. Student does MBA/PGDM for better placements. Placement records of below average colleges have been pathetic in last few years. Most of the MBA/PGDM graduates are unemployable now a days. The worst thing comes when you pay 8 Lakh+ to do MBA/ PGDM and remain unemployed after completing the course. (You must prepare well for MBA entrance exams like CAT/XAT/MAT /FMA/IIFT/SNAP etc. and get into a top colleges)
Mass Communication and Journalism:
- Digital media has opened up a lot of career opportunities for mass communication professionals. You may become reporter, anchor, columnist, correspondent, editor and radio jockey.
- If you have done your graduation in commerce stream then you will have to go for any of these course like Company Secretary (CS), Chartered Accountant (CA), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), or Costs and Works professional (CWA).
- We are living in a technology world so a degree or certificate course in IT will open up lubricant career opportunities. You may work as a Programmer, Data analytics, computer operator, site developer, web designer, animator, logo designer, software developer and more.
Travel & Tourism and Hospitality:
- If traveling the world excites you and want meet with different cultures, you can join this industry.
- After graduating in Hotel management, you can also work in catering services, Food technology start-ups, restaurants, Railways, shipping, corporate organizations, clubs, etc.
- It is competitive and evergreen field. After completing your LLB/LLM, you may also prepare for judicial services exams or join corporate legal firms.
- If you want to work in Public sector banks, you need to pass entrance tests like SSC and Bank PO exams.
Air Hostess/Commercial Pilot:
- Commercial pilots and air hostess are dream job profile for many.
- To develop a formal career in teaching in schools, you need to complete B.Ed./Teachers’ Training program. For teaching in Colleges and universities you should have a post graduate degree and clear NET.
- If you want to get into Film and television industry. You can also try your luck for National School of Drama which is the biggest institute for theater training in India or alternatively explore AAFT, GKFTII, Pearl Academy, Barry John Acting Studio etc.
- It is advised that you should continue your education/job while preparing for modelling.
- BPO/KPO sector can accommodate fresh graduates from any stream. If you are good in English language, then you can earn a handsome salary in BPOs.